Permanently Hidden from Admin posts, written by Admin.

Started by J. Krlvgn at Dec 13, 2020 10:56 pm
4 Posts

J. Krlvgn

?Years Young
2 Posts

I realize it's the way I set it up, but I started my admin account without the ability to see mature posts.

I made a post, posted it, can see it fine.

I click on the post, then click on "Mature" and then the post disappears, as it should.

I go to my profile, and click on "display mature content" and it still doesn't show up.

I go to make another post, mark it as mature before I post it, then hit post.

No post shows.

There are two posts in the forum, it shows that I am the one that posted it, but I cannot see them.

There is no place for me to undo what I've done, or otherwise modify posts.

Help?

Cereza

?Years Young
2 Posts

I'm on the same site as an admin and I can't read those posts and when I click on the links in recent topics it doesn't take me anywhere. I set up my account with mature posts enabled. 

Arceus

codemancer
30Years Young
75 Posts

They don't think that I listen, oh but I know who they are.

If someone else can see them and you can't, either your mature access isn't set up right, or you have different permissions. You HAVE to give the software your ENTIRE birthday to enable mature content. Disable public display of it after if you want, that's why it's there, but the system needs a valid birthday that puts you over 18 before it will turn it on. 

J. Krlvgn

?Years Young
2 Posts

Ok, cool.  I might make a request in a bit, so the toggle won't be available if you don't have a birthdate put in.  I never would have guessed that.

Thanks for the quick reply..!