Downloading and Mobile

Started by ThriftStoreTeeth at Apr 23, 2020 4:54 pm
4 Posts

ThriftStoreTeeth

27Years Young
4 Posts

Not sure if either of these are 'bugs' per se, hence putting them in feedback instead, but two quick things.

I donated yesterday, but for some reason the download link bounces me back to the main page. I've tried it in Vivaldi, Chromium, and Firefox and they all do it. I'm not sure if its a manual thing you've got to do, or what's going on there, so I figured I'd mention it. I can PM you a screenshot of the PayPal receipt for it if you need.

The other thing is that there's no login links or anything on the mobile site in either Vivaldi or Chrome. There's the 'Vesta Athens' link, but it just bounces you back to the main page.

Arceus

codemancer
30Years Young
46 Posts

Like a heartbeat, drives you mad, in the stillness of remembering what you had, and what you lost.

Yeah this is a known bug with this menu bar. It should have a three-bar box to tap on the far right side of the bar, it doesn't always appear but it should still be there if you tap on that side. I haven't fixed it on this site because tbh I haven't had time.

Likewise, you should only donate when you're logged in if you want access to the download page; it will automatically switch your group to donor and give you access. This is how the site validates that you donated. In any case, if you send me the PayPal receipt, I'll manually move you to donor. c:

ThriftStoreTeeth

27Years Young
4 Posts

No worries on that, yeah. I just figured I'd mention it.

I was logged in when I donated, which is why I was a little confused. Unless it was because I hit the back button the first time because I realized PayPal didn't have my current card info, and it wouldn't let me add it from that screen. I'm not really sure, to be honest, but I'll PM you that now!

Arceus

codemancer
30Years Young
46 Posts

Like a heartbeat, drives you mad, in the stillness of remembering what you had, and what you lost.

Should be good to go. c: