Athens 1.0.1

Started by Arceus at Mar 28, 2020 4:52 am
4 Posts

Arceus

codemancer
30Years Young
46 Posts

Like a heartbeat, drives you mad, in the stillness of remembering what you had, and what you lost.

Because Salerno is taking so long, Athens has seen an upgrade to 1.0.1. This fixes notable bugs, and adds a couple new functions by default. I can't really get into the entire changelog because frankly, I don't remember what all I did, I do remember fixing the Discord integrations, I expanded on how the editor works, added accidental deletion prevention, new affiliate request alerts, banner index links, admin panel opens in a new tab by default, I believe I fixed topics not being able to be deleted from within the topic I may be wrong someone test this please... rebranding happened...

Sigh, I just found a bug in it, hang on.

Arceus

codemancer
30Years Young
46 Posts

Like a heartbeat, drives you mad, in the stillness of remembering what you had, and what you lost.

Alright, now Athens 1.0.1 is released. I have not tested the packaged version on a site, so while I think it will work fine, and this site is running it, you may run into bugs. Of course. Because every time I turn around there are more bugs, right? lol Patch one bug get 4,000...

Let me know if you run into anything weird, I'm still working on Salerno, and I'm hoping to get it out before summer. c: We'll see! Stay safe everyone, wash your hands, hug your cat. If you're hosted with me, I'll have you updated shortly if you're not already.

Arceus

codemancer
30Years Young
46 Posts

This version has seen another minor update fixing some bugs post-installation. I also attempted to fix the online list bugs, and added GMT offset and local time to user profiles. There were also some other minor fixes, but once again I can't remember them all. Happy playing!

Listen, I'm a wreck anymore. Lmao it's amazing any of this works.

Oh, apparently at some point I also made it possible to edit theme files in the admin panel.

Arceus

codemancer
30Years Young
46 Posts

... I love how I keep updating 1.0.1 and promptly forgetting what the hell I just did. I fixed a number of things. Uhhh. The affiliate rules and some other minor quality of life things. Idr.

Oh yeah! I also fixed the reactions system.